What’s in the report
As an HR or L&D leader, it’s critical to keep track of the evolving workforce education landscape and how it can affect your business.
So, what’s new? A recent study conducted by Bain & Company in partnership with InStride uncovered significant findings related to the current state of workforce education.
In this report, you’ll gain insights into the 5 key shifts currently shaping workforce education including:
- Why 82% of surveyed execs reported leadership development as their highest priority
- The growing skills opportunity in the workplace and the importance of internal mobility
- The top 6 hard and soft skills leaders are prioritizing
- The rise of online education and its influence on working adult learners
- How companies are re-evaluating workforce education programs to drive renewed, stronger impact
Download the report to discover more about what’s driving workforce education and how to support your employees in reaching their full potential.